Let’s work together for clean water.
Community for Clean Water is a grassroots organization of Prince Rupert residents who value clean water for everyone, because access to drinking water is a human right. We know that public infrastructure – like the clean water system for our city – supports property values, drives economic investment, and ensures the health of everyone in the community.
- Access to clean water as a human right
- Good government and civic engagement
- Transparency, accountability, and fairness
- Strong public infrastructure that ensures access to clean water for everyone – even when there’s a boil water notice in effect
- Preparedness that includes reaching out to everyone (especially to those who are most vulnerable or with the greatest unmet needs)
- Good governance, civility, and civic engagement for the good of the community as a whole
Tom Kertes (firstname.lastname@example.org)