Today the City of Prince Rupert website posted information about the status of the city’s water system. Here is a summary:
- The boil water notice remains in effect – continue to boil water before consumption
- The city is meeting with Northern Health this week to see if, when, and how the boil water notice will be lifted
- The city is preparing the water system now for a possible lifting of the boil water notice soon (by flushing the system)
- The flush is a possible part of the process of going from a boil water notice to a water quality advisory
- Until the City of Prince Rupert announces that the boil water notice is lifted, continue to boil water before consumption
Visit the City of Prince Rupert website here to learn more.